Monday, February 9, 2009

Stay Together For the Kids

Last night at the Grammys, Blink-182 announced that they are coming back. Apparently they are going to make a new record and tour this summer. A lot of my friends are extremely excited. I'm pretty excited as well but probably not at the same level. Dude Ranch is definitely one of my favorite pop-punk albums ever, and I've been a fan of all their other albums besides their latest. All of the hype that's going on right now is inevetable I guess, but I just think it might leave a bucnh of people disappointed. For all I know, blink could release an incredible album after the 4 year hiatus. However, they could more easily make their worst album to date as well. Each of the members have been playing in different bands of different styles, so its hard to tell what's going to happen. I'm staying hopeful that they will return to true form, but I'm not going to let myself get too excited. Regardless, their live show has always been pretty good, so I'll hopefully get to experience it again this summer.

No comments: