Friday, February 6, 2009

Idea?

Unless I am mistaken, many of us, at least our generation, use the internet to view bank statements, pay bills, etc.

Most businesses now will ask you if you would like your receipt, giving you the option in case you are the type that will just use the online statement. However, there are still plenty of stores and gas stations that give you a receipt regardless. We're all bitching about running out of natural resources right? Let US choose if we want the receipt! If the gas pump prints out a receipt for me, wanna know what I do, I walk a couple feet to the right and throw it in the trash can. A complete waist. We have been evolving into a paperless culture for a while now, it's time that people hop on board. Lets use our technology to our advantage.

I'm bored, I'm ranting. I've actually been wanting to say all of that for a while.

No comments: