Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recent Activity

Here are some things I've enjoyed recently.

Music:
Saturdays = Youth by M83
Youth Novels by Lykke Li
The Midnight Organ Fight by Frightened Rabbit

Films:
Thumbsucker
Lars and the Real Girl
Coraline
Vicky Christina Barcelona


Valentines Day was last weekend. I've never been a big fan of the "holiday", but I still had a perfect day with Stepho.

The Oscars are this weekend. My mom always throws a fun Oscar night party every year, so I'm pretty excited for that.

I'm also really excited for spring break which is in about a month! I'll be spending a long weekend in LA. I'm so excited to see all of my friends. I miss them very much. I'm even more excited for Stephanie to meet all of them. I'm convinced that they're the best people in the world.



No comments: